Free spells for beginners that work - To summon a lost person to you

To summon a lost person to you

Some Free Magic Spells Compiled from the web.

To summon a lost person to you
Every night for a fortnight, place a pinch of blessed sea salt over your doorframe and under your
doormat (or in front of your door on the ground).
Visualize the person you are summoning while doing this chant.
Salt in the ocean, salt on my door draw
(name) to mien a fortnight or before.
As ships sail and travel the great four seas
send my heart's desire through the cosmos to me.
I call to the powers of the ever flowing sea and
As I will so mote it be.
Then go in and light a white candle with the person's name carved into it and let burn for 13 min.
Visualize the person walking through your door and you and they embracing in a big hug.
EXTINGUISH, do not blow out.
The person will contact you within a fortnight after completing this spell.

Entradas populares

Followers

free spells for beginners that work